In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install WEBTOON for PC Windows and Mac.
WEBTOON for PC
WEBTOON is an entertainment app that enables users to create their own unique stories and share them to people all over the world. With the app, users can watch content from other users around the world, and also have fun watching unique videos of other diverse and amazing creators.
Video contents available on the app include comic videos, fantasy, horror, and several other genres. The WEBTOON app enables users to create content and share it with the world and also enjoy several other features and services.
Features of the App
- Users get to create their contents and share with the world
- Users can get entertained from other users post
- Several video genres are available
- Absolutely remote.
Download WEBTOON for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 22, 2021|
How to Install WEBTOON for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install WEBTOON on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install WEBTOON on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “WEBTOON”.
- From the search results, click WEBTOON and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the WEBTOON on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using WEBTOON, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install WEBTOON on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “WEBTOON” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
WEBTOON is available on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which provides users with better visuals and user experience.
Leave a Reply