In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install WCC2 for PC Windows and Mac.
WCC2 for PC
WCC2 is an amazing gaming app that is designed to provide users with amazing cricket gaming experiences on their devices. With the app, users have the option to play real cricket with other players from all parts of the world for free.
Users can cheer their teams in and customise their players as they choose to, and also enjoy a professional audio commentary, with amazing animation and graphics.
The gaming app also enables users to view gameplay from multiple camera angles, and it allows them to train and practice with other players.
Features of the App
- Up to 18 international team’s
- 10 domestic teams
- 24 stadiums
- 4 Tournaments
- Realistic Physics and several others
Download WCC2 for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 2, 2021|
How to Install WCC2 for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install WCC2 on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install WCC2 on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “WCC2”.
- From the search results, click WCC2 and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the WCC2 on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using WCC2, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install WCC2 on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “WCC2” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the WCC2 app, users will enjoy the best cricket gaming experiences for free. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.
Leave a Reply