In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Wansview App for PC Windows and Mac.
Wansview App for PC
Wansview is an app that enables users to connect to a remote camera wirelessly, and enables users to view feeds on their devices. With the Wansview app, users can view feeds from their surveillance devices once the app is connected to the internet.
The camera system, and app supports PTZ control, and users will enjoy the best experiences at ease with its services. Live videos can be accessed on the app remotely, and users will enjoy instant alerts and high-definition videos at any time of the day.
Features of the App
- Clear dual-way audio
- Feeds can be shared to up to 4 devices
- Up to 128GB storage space and cloud storage
- HD video contents
- Instant alerts on sensor detection
Download Wansview App for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||August 2, 2021|
|Download File||Wansview App|
How to Install Wansview App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Wansview App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Wansview App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Wansview App”.
- From the search results, click Wansview App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Wansview App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Wansview App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Wansview App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Wansview App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Wansview app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, which enables them enjoy the best surveillance services from their PCs.