In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Vigo Video App for PC Windows and Mac.
Vigo Video is an app that enables users to create funny videos and share them on social media platforms. The app is designed to create special, tailored videos for every festive season celebrated, including Christmas, and other festivities.
With the use of seasonal effects, holiday filters, stickers and music, users can make the best moments and also connect with new friends on the app’s special community that helps build connection.
With the Vigo Video app on PCs users will enjoy amazing connections and services that enable them to enjoy the app’s amazing services and options.
Features of the App
- Meet and connect new friends
- Showcase holiday moments and memories
- Celebrate with friends and the whole world
- Watch trending videos
- Edit videos with several available options
Download Vigo Video App for PC
|Name||Vigo Video App|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||January 22, 2021|
|Download File||Vigo Video App|
How to Install Vigo Video App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Vigo Video App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Vigo Video App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Vigo Video App”.
- From the search results, click Vigo Video App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Vigo Video App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Vigo Video App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Vigo Video App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Vigo Video App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Vigo Video app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player which provides users with amazing services and features.