In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Via Browser for PC Windows and Mac.
Via Browser for PC
Via Browser is a handy browser with a simple and user-friendly interface that harnesses the Pro Webkit browser engine. The app works smoothly on Windows & Mac devices using an android emulator.
With this browser, you never get to worry about push notifications from random news sites and other pop-ups. The browser loads very fast, takes up less space, RAM, and energy. The browser blocks all annoying ads that appear on your screen from time-to-time.
Features of the App
- Minimalistic and sleek user interface.
- Fast page load speed.
- Various plugins to choose.
- Traffic saving function.
- Ads blocking.
- Automatic erasure of history and download folders.
Download Via Browser for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 28, 2021|
|Download File||Via Browser|
How to Install Via Browser for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Via Browser on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Via Browser on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Via Browser”.
- From the search results, click Via Browser and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Via Browser on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Via Browser, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Via Browser on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Via Browser” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Want a browser that never disappoints? Then download via browser and never experience annoying pop-up ads again. With auto-erase, the browser ensures your browsing history and download folder is cleared daily.