In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install V380s for PC Windows and Mac.
V380s for PC
The V380 app is a specially designed app that provides users with excellent tools for keeping up with the surveillance cameras they have at home or around any of their properties.
Videos from their protected properties can be accessed directly on a user’s mobile phone, which enables them to scrutinize their properties from a distance.
To use the V380 app, users have to connect their camera and mobile phone to the same network router, and enjoy maximum protection.
The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator that offers users better video coverage and tools.
Features of the App
- Remote monitoring with live HD videos
- Voice fallback support
- Device sharing tool
- Motion detection alert
- Video recording and playback function
Download V380s for PC
|Category||Libraries & Demo|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||January 6, 2021|
How to Install V380s for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install V380s on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install V380s on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “V380s”.
- From the search results, click V380s and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the V380s on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using V380s, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install V380s on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “V380s” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The V380 app can be accessed on PCs with the help of a reliable android emulator, which provides users with better network connectivity and access to videos.