In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Urdu Voice Typing for PC Windows and Mac.
Urdu Voice Typing for PC
Urdu Voice typing is an app that is designed to convert voice to texts. With the app, users can speak to their devices and have their spoken words converted to written texts. The app provides users with a smart option that functions like a typist and is very suitable for people whose jobs require that they write extensively.
Users can create notes by talking, and they can enjoy this function offline. The app’s ultra-smart system only needs users to say what they want, how they want it written, and they will be provided with the correct version in texts.
Features of the App
- Easy to use interface
- Save voice text
- Edit voice texts
- Easy share
- Easy to read fonts for easy voice to text translation.
Download Urdu Voice Typing for PC
|Name||Urdu Voice Typing|
|Supported Android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Last Update||April 24, 2021|
|Download File||Urdu Voice Typing|
How to Install Urdu Voice Typing for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Urdu Voice Typing on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Urdu Voice Typing on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Urdu Voice Typing”.
- From the search results, click Urdu Voice Typing and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Urdu app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Urdu Voice Typing, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Urdu Voice Typing on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Urdu Voice Typing” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Urdu voice typing app is designed for mobile devices but can be accessed on PCs with the use of a mobile emulator or player.