In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install UC Browser Mini for PC Windows and Mac.
UC Browser Mini for PC
UC Browser Mini is an app, designed to provide users with easy video, music, and other file downloads. The app is designed with advanced tools that offer users fast and easy browsing, access to blocked sites, and numerous search engines.
With the UC Browser Mini app, users are assured of a lightweight app, with great tools and support. The Browser incognito option, enables users to access the internet anonymously, leaving no traces behind. There are several other features and tools available on the app for exclusive user experiences.
Features of the App
- Speedy browsing
- Access to all sites
- Incognito browsing
- Easy downloads and saves
- Numerous search engines
Download UC Browser Mini for PC
|Name||UC Browser Mini|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 23, 2021|
|Download File||UC Browser Mini|
How to Install UC Browser Mini for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install this mini browser on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install UC Browser Mini on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “UC Browser Mini”.
- From the search results, click UC Browser Mini and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using UC Browser Mini, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install UC Browser Mini on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “UC Browser Mini” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the UC Browser Mini on PCs, users will enjoy the best browsing experiences with advanced tools and services. The app can be accessed on PCs using a reliable android emulator, or player.
Leave a Reply