In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Tubi TV for PC Windows and Mac.
Tubi TV for PC
Tubi TV is a mobile device app that provides users with amazing features and services that enable them to stream movies and TV shows of several genres. With the streaming app, users can easily access their favourite programs and TV shows for free.
The app provides users with great streaming services that chats across several international and local TV channels. With Tubi TV, users will have access to bee TV series and shows every week, and enjoy unlimited streaming services.
Features of the App
- Unlimited streaming across several popular TV channels
- Access to thousands of movies and and TV shows
- Free streaming
- Highly rated IMDB movies.
Download Tubi TV for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 23, 2021|
|Download File||Tubi TV|
How to Install Tubi TV for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Tubi TV on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tubi TV on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Tubi TV”.
- From the search results, click Tubi TV and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Tubi TV, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Tubi TV on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Tubi TV” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Tubi TV app, users will enjoy access to top TV shows and movies for free. The app can be accessed on PCs using an android emulator or player.