In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install ToTok for PC Windows and Mac.
ToTok for PC
ToTok is an app messenger that provides users with special features and tools for instant messaging and several other functions.
The app is designed with advanced tools and features including free video and audio calls, group chats and calls, special themes and stickers, fast and secure messaging and several others.
ToTok can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, and with its PC availability, users will enjoy better privacy and messaging services.
Features of the App
- Up to 10,000-person group chat
- Delete sent message feature
- Wallpapers and themes
- Face retouch filters for video calls
- Free calling
Download ToTok for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 16, 2021|
How to Install ToTok for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install ToTok on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install ToTok on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “ToTok”.
- From the search results, click ToTok and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the ToTok on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using ToTok, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install ToTok on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “ToTok” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Using the ToTok app on PCs will provide users with better service options and messaging privacy. Users will also enjoy better network connectivity and navigation.