In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Toppr App for PC Windows and Mac.
Toppr App for PC
Toppr is an app designed to provide users with online tutorials that help them learn and prepare for different exams for free. With the app, users are provided with smooth and reliable online learning experiences, and they can also enjoy the app’s multiple exam preparation options.
It is designed to cater for the syllabus of 22 different examination boards. With the app’s amazing features and tools that are available to give users the best preparation approach, users will enjoy the best learning experiences for free that enables them to ace their exams.
Features of the App
- Daily exercises
- Live classroom sessions
- Past questions and materials
- Adaptive practices
- Mick exams and more
Download Toppr App for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||July 24, 2021|
|Download File||Toppr App|
How to Install Toppr App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Toppr App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Toppr App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Toppr App”.
- From the search results, click Toppr App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the App is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Toppr App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Toppr App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Toppr App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Toppr app is designed for mobile devices but can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.