In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Textra for PC Windows and Mac.
Textra for PC
Tetra is an SMS and MMS app that is designed with several amazing features. The app enables users to communicate with their friends and family easily, providing them with exceptional tools and features.
With the Textra app, users can enjoy speedy messaging services with the amazing app that includes several customisation options. Users can perform other functions that includes scheduling SMS and MMS, stop messages from sending, send GIFs, access the use of voice memos, and several others.
The Textra app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, that provides users with the best messaging services for free.
Features of the App
- Highly customisable
- Very fast
- Instant messaging
- Messaging schedules
- Quick reply with popup
- Quick camera setups, GIFs, and more.
Download Textra for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||August 5, 2021|
How to Install Textra for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Textra on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Textra on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Textra”.
- From the search results, click Textra and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Textra on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Textra, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Textra on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Textra” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Textra app is designed to provide users with the best texting experiences, and with the app on PCs, users will enjoy its amazing services, flawlessly.