In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install TextPlus for PC Windows and Mac.
TestPlus for PC
TestPlus is an app that enables users to send text messages limitlessly, as well as multimedia messages and voice, calls around the United States and Canada. With the app, users can communicate with their friends and families via calls and chats.
Users can contact people with any local number they want and enjoy toll-free calls to any location of the world. The TextPlus app also provides users with their call and chat history on their devices.
The TextPlus app is designed with several other features and services that provide users with more unique functions.
Features of the App
- Users can send unlimited messages in groups or singly
- Enjoy unlimited free calls
- No phone service requirement
- Chat and call history are accessible
- Free services
Download TextPlus for PC
|Supported Android Version||6.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 16, 2021|
How to Install TextPlus for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install TextPlus on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install TextPlus on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “TextPlus”.
- From the search results, click TextPlus and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the TextPlus on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using TextPlus, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install TextPlus on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “TextPlus” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The TextPlus app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enable users to enjoy more unique features and services.