In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install TextingStory for PC Windows and Mac.
TextingStory for PC
TextingStory is an app that enables users to convert their texts to videos. The app provides users with exclusive services that are available to them for free.
With the app, users have to input texts like they would normally do when texting, and they can swipe to the left or right, and also tap on a character’s name when they want to edit the text.
The app is very convenient for users as it provides them with easy tools and features that ensures they get the best results.
Features of the App
- Convert texts to videos
- Create amazing videos
- Input messages
- Create GIFs
- Update created videos and more
Download TextingStory for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||March 30, 2021|
How to Install TextingStory for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install TextingStory on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install TextingStory on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “TextingStory”.
- From the search results, click TextingStory and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the TextingStory on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using TextingStory, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install TextingStory on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “TextingStory” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The TestingStory app is available to users on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which gives them better editing tools.