In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Text to Speech (TTS) for PC Windows and Mac.
Text to Speech for PC
Text to Speech is a Google app that allows users to convert their texts to audio. With the app on mobile devices, users can easily program their applications to convert tests to audio and read them aloud. It is easy to use and can be set in different languages, based on a user’s preference.
The Text to Speech app supports several diverse languages, and it provides users with an interface that is easy to use and navigate through. With the use of an android emulator or player, users can access this app on their PCs, and enjoy its services.
Features of the App
- Spoken feedback
- Communicate with other Google-affiliated apps
- Translate languages
- Read texts aloud and more
Download Text to Speech for PC
|Name||Text to Speech|
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||July 22, 2021|
How to Install Text to Speech for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Text to Speech on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Text to Speech on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Text to Speech”.
- From the search results, click Text-to-Speech and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Text-to-Speech on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Text-to-Speech, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Text to Speech on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Text to Speech” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Text to Speech app in PCs, users will access the apps services for free and enjoy listening to their favourite text contents being read aloud.
Leave a Reply