In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Text Fairy for PC Windows and Mac.
Text Fairy for PC
Text fairy is an app for mobile devices that enables users to scan hard copy files or documents for free. The app is used for scanning and users can take snapshots of the files they would like to scan with their devices, before they will scan the files successfully.
With the Text Fairy app users will enjoy several amazing features and services including conversion of images into PDF files, conversion of images to texts, and several others.
Features of the App
- Viewpoint adjustment of snapshots
- Conversion of image to text
- Conversion of scanned images into PDFs
- Ads free support and more
Download Text Fairy for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 15, 2021|
|Download File||Text Fairy|
How to Install Text Fairy for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Text Fairy on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Text Fairy on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Text Fairy”.
- From the search results, click Text Fairy and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Text Fairy, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Text Fairy on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Text Fairy” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Text Fairy app on PCs users can scan their files and documents from their PCs and also convert images into the file format that is suitable for them.