In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Tantan for PC Windows and Mac.
Tantan for PC
Tantan is a social app that enables users to connect with new people and make new friends from their devices. The app has over 100 million users, and it offers users the chance to meet with their perfect match, and get in contact with new people.
Tantan includes several features and tools that enable them to view profiles of people they find interesting, chat with new friends, like favourite contents, and perform several other interesting actions.
The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player for free, which provides users with better services.
Features of the App
- View profiles and contact people you find interesting
- Make new friends remotely
- View photos, and learn about the likes and interests of new friends
- Amazing privacy
Download Tantan for PC
|App Size||Varies with devices|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 28, 2021|
How to Install Tantan for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Tantan on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tantan on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Tantan”.
- From the search results, click Tantan and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Tantan on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Tantan, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Tantan on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Tantan” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Tantan app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player for free, which offers users a new and reliable medium of socializing.