In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Tamil Keyboard for PC Windows and Mac.
Tamil Keyboard for PC
Tamil keyboard is an app that enables users type words from English, to Tamil language. With the keyboard app, android users will enjoy faster and better typing options in Tamil, and all they need to do is type letters is English and get it automatically translated to Tamil.
The app is designed for android users with a simple to use interface, and amazing features and tools. It works smoothly with social media apps, and the languages can be easily reset when you long press the space button. The app is accessible on PCs using an android emulator or player.
Features of the App
- Several emojis and stickers for fun typing
- Easy to use interface
- Fast typing
- Easy and flawless Tamil typing
Download Tamil Keyboard for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||June 3, 2021|
|Download File||Tamil Keyboard|
How to Install Tamil Keyboard for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Tamil Keyboard on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tamil Keyboard on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Tamil Keyboard”.
- From the search results, click Tamil Keyboard and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Tamil Keyboard on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Tamil Keyboard, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Tamil Keyboard on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Tamil Keyboard” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Tamil Keyboard in PCs, users will enjoy better typing experiences, and can communicate their mother tongue with friends and family very easily.