In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install T App Folio for PC Windows and Mac.
T App Folio for PC
TApp Folio is an app that provides users with the best Government services, anytime, anywhere, and anyhow. With the T App Folio, the Government of Telangana gives its citizens an option to experience some governance opportunities in the country.
The app provides users with an online portal that includes provisions and centres in which the Government uses to ensure that its citizens’ needs are met.
With the T App Folio, citizens are provided with the abilities they need to enjoy public administrations very easily.
Features of the App
- Easily accessible to all citizens
- Citizens can access all Government portals through the app
- It is multilingual
- Easily make payments to Government services and other internet bills
- Make RTA payments and more
Download T App Folio for PC
|Name||T App Folio|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 5, 2021|
|Download File||T App Folio|
How to Install T App Folio for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install T App Folio on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install T App Folio on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “T App Folio”.
- From the search results, click T App Folio and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the T app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using T App Folio, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install T App Folio on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “T App Folio” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the T App Folio is available for PCs, any Telangana citizen can access the app on their PCs using an android emulator or player.
Leave a Reply