In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install SoundHound for PC Windows and Mac.
SoundHound for PC
Sound app is a specially designed app that enables users to discover music and identify any music playing in the background. It has over 300 million users, and it includes a controlled music player with real-time lyrics.
The app also enables users to save the songs and lyrics they have listened to, and it includes several other amazing features.
The app provides users with free use, and is accessible on mobile devices. It can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, and it also enables users to music via social media.
Features of the App
- Discover music
- Identify music playing on background
- Share music on social media
- Voice-controlled player
Download SoundHound for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||August 4, 2021|
How to Install SoundHound for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install SoundHound on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install SoundHound on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “SoundHound”.
- From the search results, click SoundHound and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the SoundHound on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using SoundHound, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install SoundHound on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “SoundHound” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the SoundHound app on PCs users have the opportunity to identify music they like, and access their recent searches through their PCs, and perform other functions.