In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Sonos App Controller for PC Windows and Mac.
- 1 Sonos App Controller for PC
Sonos App Controller for PC
Sonos controller is an app that is designed to provide users with the ability to stream their music right from their devices. With the app, users can fill their room or surroundings with amazing sounds from their preferred music. The all also provides users with radio access podcasts and audiobooks.
With the Sonos Conteoller apps users can select any song they want to listen to, and search the app easily, to find what they want. The app can be connected via WiFi, and users can customise their app settings to meet their preference.
Features of the App
- Stream music from PC
- Intelligent search
- Amazing sound experience
- Access several songs, podcasts radio content and more
Download Sonos App Controller for PC
|Name||Sonos App Controller|
|App Version||Varies with device|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||July 19, 2021|
|Download File||Sonos App Controller|
How to Install Sonos App Controller for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Sonos App Controller on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sonos App Controller on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Sonos App Controller”.
- From the search results, click Sonos App Controller and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Sonos App is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Sonos App Controller, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Sonos App Controller on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Sonos App Controller” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Sonos controller, users can access amazing sounds and use their PCs to get the best sound experiences. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.