In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Solar Smash for PC Windows and Mac.
Solar Smash for PC
Solar Smash is a simulator game for planet destruction that allows its players destroy different planets using various weapons at their disposal. The game runs smoothly on PC and Mac using android emulators.
With this game, players get to choose from nuclear missiles, asteroids, lasers and so many other weapons to turn giant planets into space trash or burning balls in space. The game is not recommended for people with photosensitive conditions or epilepsy as it contains flashing lights
Features of the App
- Various weapons to choose such as Lasers, Nuclear missiles, Asteroids
- Name your creations with custom or random name generators
- Realistic gravitational lens and Black hole effects
- Share your universe with friends with screengrabs
- Customizable world
- Stars and Gas giants
- Amazing 3D graphics
- Unlocking the solar system as you progress
- Create your planet with life support conditions
Download Solar Smash for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||May 25, 2021|
|Download File||Solar Smash|
How to Install Solar Smash for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Solar Smash on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Solar Smash on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Solar Smash”.
- From the search results, click Solar Smash and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Solar Smash on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Solar Smash, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Solar Smash on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Solar Smash” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
If you are a lover of simulation games then Solar Smash is a must try. It has amazing graphics and it is fun to play with options to create your own planet whilst destroying others with numerous planet destruction weapons.