In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install SmartNews for PC Windows and Mac.
SmartNews for PC
SmartNews is an app that is designed to provide users with alerts and news on the latest information on their local weather, and traffic news. The app is designed with special tools and amazing features that provide users with all the important news.
It also functions by analyzing several millions of articles every day, which brings users with the News that affects them closely.
The app provides users with details on latest News and happenings in their environment, including popular news headlines and top stories.
Features of the App
- Latest news updates on Weather and Traffic
- Top stories and headlines
- High quality breaking news
- Read offline news
- Customise news channels.
Download SmartNews for PC
|Category||News & Magazines|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||August 12, 2021|
How to Install SmartNews for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install SmartNews on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install SmartNews on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “SmartNews”.
- From the search results, click SmartNews and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the SmartNews on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using SmartNews, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install SmartNews on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “SmartNews” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The SmartNews app is available to users on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which provides them with access to the information they need and are interested in, easily.