In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Smart Life for PC Windows and Mac.
Smart Life for PC
Smart Life is a smart and intelligent home control app that enables users to live free and easily. The app provides users with amazing tools and services that enable them to control their home appliances from any location they are in.
This way, users can control their home appliances from the office, and their office gadgets from their home. The app is designed with amazing tools that allow users to perform other excellent functions which includes; using the voice command, and getting feedback in real time.
Smart Life is accessible to PCs with the use of an android emulator or player that enables them to control their appliances remotely, and enjoy a stress-free life.
Features of the App
- Control your appliances remotely
- Set timer for appliances to operate
- Control several appliances at a go
- Easily connect to devices
- Simultaneous use by others
Download Smart Life for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||August 19, 2021|
|Download File||Smart Life|
How to Install Smart Life for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Smart Life on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart Life on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Smart Life”.
- From the search results, click Smart Life and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Smart Life on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Smart Life, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Smart Life on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Smart Life” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Smart Life app is designed to male life smarter for users, and with the app on PCs, users will enjoy better use.