In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install SKOUT for PC Windows and Mac.
SKOUT for PC
Skout is a free dating app that enables users to meet real people and go on actual dates using their devices. With the app, users can connect and meet with people from all over the world and also people that are close to them.
With the apps users can find their perfect match, and may even fall in love. On this app, users would find people that are interested in the same thing as they are, and it enables them to chat with as many people as they want for free.
Users can send their new matches virtual gifts, and meet people of their choice. They can also go through several profiles, and check out the photos and profiles of people on the app.
Features of the App
- Chat with several people
- Live video option
- Play virtual dating games
- Save best profiles
- Meet people
Download SKOUT for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||August 11, 2021|
How to Install SKOUT for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install SKOUT on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install SKOUT on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “SKOUT”.
- From the search results, click SKOUT and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the SKOUT on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using SKOUT, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install SKOUT on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “SKOUT” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Skout app on PC, users can access the best services and the app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.
Leave a Reply