In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Simeji for PC Windows and Mac.
Simeji for PC
Simeji is an app that enables users to enjoy the best keypad experiences on their mobile phones with unique emojis and stickers. The app is designed to meet users’ needs as they can easily get familiar with the workings and contents of their new keypad.
With the Simeji app, users have access to an aesthetically pleasing keypad on their phone with exclusive emojis, themes, and other amazing features and tools.
Users also have the option to add photo/images, and video wallpapers to make their chat backgrounds unique and exclusive.
The app can be accessed on PCs with the help of an android emulator which offers users access to the amazing features on a better platform.
Features of the App
- Powerful Japanese conversion
- Unique emojis
- Mushroom function
- Premium keypad option
- Skinnable keypad
- Input ease of use
Download Simeji for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 22, 2021|
How to Install Simeji for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Simeji on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Simeji on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Simeji”.
- From the search results, click Simeji and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Simeji on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Simeji, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Simeji on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Simeji” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Simeji keypad available for PCs, users have the chance to explore its benefits on the various messaging platforms on their PCs.