In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Shareall for PC Windows and Mac.
Shareall is an app that enables users to share different kinds of files with anyone at any time. The app has over 10 million downloads and users will enjoy the best experiences sharing photos, videos, documents, and other files easily.
The Shareall app is designed with several features and services that provide users with the best experiences. With no limitations on the file size, and type as well as several other important services, users will enjoy amazing experiences for free.
Features of the App
- Users can share files with other devices in a matter of seconds
- There are no limitations on the size or type of files
- Users will enjoy secure and stable transfer
- The app allows for password protection
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||June 15, 2021|
There are 2 methods to install Shareall on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Shareall”.
- From the search results, click Shareall and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Shareall on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Shareall, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Shareall” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Shareall app for PC, users will enjoy the most amazing experiences and can easily transfer files from their PCs to other devices.
Leave a Reply