In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install RXCamView for PC Windows and Mac.
RXCamView for PC
RXCamView is a surveillance camera app that enables users to connect their CCTV cameras to their mobile devices for free.
The app enables users to access real-time videos or streams of the protected environment with high-definition videos, and great audio effects.
Users also have the option to view recordings and playback videos with simple to use, but advanced tools.
Users will also get instant notifications for the slightest alterations and defections in the protected area with real-time alerts. Several other features are available on the app, and with its access on PCs, users will enjoy more advanced settings and services.
Features of the App
- Call with two-way audio
- Real-time video surveillance
- Recordings and playback option
- Historical video viewing
- Instant alerts on motion, voice or human detection
Download RXCamView for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 5, 2021|
How to Install RXCamView for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install RXCamView on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install RXCamView on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “RXCamView”.
- From the search results, click RXCamView and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the RXCamView on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using RXCamView, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install RXCamView on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “RXCamView” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the RXCamView app on PCs, users will enjoy better video coverage, and quality videos for free. The app can be installed on PCs via android emulators.