In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install RTI Business for PC Windows and Mac.
RTI Business for PC
RTI is a monetary information service provider that houses important information on Indonesian-IDX. With the app, users have access to the latest updates on the Indonesian stock market whenever they want.
The app also provides users with news, financial data, analytics, price quotes and several other detailed information.
With regular updates, users can also keep track of information on IDX fluctuations and shares volume, as well as other important data.
Features of the App
- Access latest news
- Updates on market values
- Precious metals
- Foreign exchange
- Technical chart and more
Download RTI Business for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||March 23, 2021|
|Download File||RTI Business|
How to Install RTI Business for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install RTI Business on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install RTI Business on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “RTI Business”.
- From the search results, click RTI Business and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using RTI Business, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install RTI Business on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “RTI Business” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The RTI Business is available to users for free and can be accessed on PCs with the use of android emulators and players. With the app on PCs, users can keep track of Indonesia’s IDX on their PCs.