In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Ring for PC Windows and Mac.
Ring App for PC
Ring app is an app that is designed to provide users with video coverage of places or locations that matter. The app also provides users with a two-way audio delivery service and several other unique features for free.
With the Ring app users can keep an eye on their home when they are connected to any ring device which is built with speakers or inbuilt microphones, and a motion camera that detects the slightest movement.
With the Ring app, users are notified of visitors or trespassers, and they can also speak with their visitors before letting them in through a smart communication line.
Features of the App
- High-definition video quality
- Instant alerts and notifications
- Cloud storage
- Share online videos
- Motion sensors and more
Download Ring App for PC
|Supported Android Version||6.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 26, 2021|
|Download File||Ring App|
How to Install Ring App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Ring App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ring App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Ring App”.
- From the search results, click Ring App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Ring App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Ring App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Ring App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Ring App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Ring app on PCs, users will enjoy better video coverage and notifications on visitors arrival or trespassers. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator.
Leave a Reply