In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Ridmik Keyboard for PC Windows and Mac.
Ridmik Keyboard for PC
Ridmik Keyboard is an android device keyboard that enables users to type in English and Bangla languages. The keyboard app provides users with several amazing features and services including; voice inputs and several themes and personalization effects.
Ridmik Keyboard enables users to access some more features like next word suggestions, English and Bangla phonetics keyboard. Users also have access to the National and Phabat layouts, several emojis, and more exciting tools for the best messaging experiences.
Features of the App
- New keyboard theme updates
- Supports the voice input option
- Bangla phonetics keyboard
- Next word suggestions are available
- Emoji suggestions for words
Download Ridmik Keyboard for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||February 6, 2021|
|Download File||Ridmik Keyboard|
How to Install Ridmik Keyboard for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Ridmik Keyboard on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ridmik Keyboard on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Ridmik Keyboard”.
- From the search results, click Ridmik Keyboard and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Ridmik Keyboard, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Ridmik Keyboard on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Ridmik Keyboard” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Ridmik app offers users amazing typing experiences in their devices, and can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator.
Leave a Reply