In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Reface App for PC Windows and Mac.
Reface App for PC
The Reface app is an exclusive mobile app, designed with unique editing features. The app enables users to swap faces in a video in a matter of seconds.
With the app, users can create realistic face swaps with a single picture, and they become anything they would like to be virtually.
The Reface app is designed with modern AI, and is known to create realistic facial expressions that are not only fun, but also advanced and renowned.
You can change the faces of celebrities in videos and become the star amongst your friends and loved ones!
Features of the App
- Face and gender swap
- Access new videos everyday
- Excellent AI
- Share/export customized memes, GIFs and videos to social media
Download Reface App for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.1 and up|
|Last Update||July 2, 2021|
|Download File||Reface App|
How to Install Reface App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Reface App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Reface App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Reface App”.
- From the search results, click Reface App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Reface App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Reface App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Reface App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Reface App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Reshape app can be accessed on PCs with the use of android emulators, which provide users with better access to editing tools and services.