In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Real Cricket™ 20 for PC Windows and Mac.
Real Cricket™ 20 for PC
The Real Cricket™ 20 app is an app that provides users with an exceptional and original Cricket experience. The app offers cricket lovers a unique way of enjoying cricket sessions, with the options to personalize historical cricket games and participate in the action.
The Real Cricket™ app is available on android and iOS devices, and it provides users with great visuals and tools for easy access to the available options. With the use of an android emulator, users can access the app on their PCs which provides them with better stimulation and controls.
Features of Real Cricket™ 20
- Options to save, watch and share highlights of gaming sessions.
- Creative game plays
- Tournament participation
- Realistic stadiums and game plays
- Multiplayer modes
- Multiple camera view choices
Download Real Cricket™ 20 for PC
|Name||Real Cricket™ 20|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 13, 2021|
|Download File||Real Cricket™ 20|
How to Install Real Cricket™ 20 for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Real Cricket™ 20 on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Real Cricket™ 20 on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Real Cricket™ 20”.
- From the search results, click Real Cricket™ 20 and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Real Cricket™ 20 on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Real Cricket™ 20, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Real Cricket™ 20 on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Real Cricket™ 20” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Using the Real Cricket™ app on PC ensures users the best gaming experiences with better connectivity, visual effects and navigation tools.
Leave a Reply