In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Quik for PC Windows and Mac.
Quik for PC
Quik is a mobile app that enables users to edit photographs and videos from GoPro. The app is one of the top editing apps with several amazing features and super speedy services.
With the quik app, users can edit videos and save in both 7020p and 1080p HD resolutions, and can also take off parts of the videos that are not wanted using the trim video feature. Quik app also enables users to add videos together to create a unique video content.
There are several other amazing features and services on the Quik app that beats some desktop video and photos editing apps. Good news is, users can now access the Quik app on their PC, using an android emulator.
Features of the App
- GoPro exclusive filters
- New video speed tool
- Automatic video creator
- Unlimited photo and video importing
- Cloud backup
- Exclusive editing tools.
Download Quik for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||June 29, 2021|
How to Install Quik for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Quik on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Quik on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Quik”.
- From the search results, click Quik and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Quik on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Quik, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Quik on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Quik” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Quik app now accessible on PCs, users will enjoy better editing options and tools as well as better navigation support, sound and visual effects.