In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Puffin web browser for PC Windows and Mac.
Puffin Web Browser for PC
Puffin web browser in a mobile device app that provides users with speedy internet connection and access. With the Puffin Web Browser, users will enjoy fast browsing experiences with high-speed server results and amazing browsing security.
The app also provides users with data saving services, and they can save up to 90% of their regular browsing data using it for their internet searches and downloads. This browser on PC offers users the most amazing browsing experiences for free.
Features of the App
- Amazing internet experience
- Incognito browsing options
- Amazing brewing speed
- Cloud downloads and several others
Download Puffin Web Browser for PC
|Name||Puffin Web Browser|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||June 24, 2021|
|Download File||Puffin Web Browser|
How to Install Puffin Web Browser for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install this web browser ap on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Puffin Web Browser on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Puffin Web Browser”.
- From the search results, click Puffin Web Browser and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Puffin Web Browser, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Puffin Web Browser on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Puffin Web Browser” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Puffin Web Browser on PCs, users will enjoy the best browsing experiences and can easily download files and browse the internet at an interesting speed.