In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Prisma for PC Windows and Mac.
Prisma for PC
Prisma is a photo editing app that enables users to create unique photo effects that transform normal photos to paintings. This mobile app provides users with the tools they need to edit their favourite photos into actual-looking paintings, with the option to import and export photos.
Several exposure tools, filters and painting styles, and templates are available on the platform, which allow users personalise their photo edits. With the Prisma app available on PCs, users can enhance their editing options and create photo edits under better conditions.
Features of the App
- Additional filters everyday
- Hundreds of Style options
- Series of effects
- Advanced editing tools
- Excellent AI
Download Prisma for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||June 17, 2021|
How to Install Prisma for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Prisma on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Prisma on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Prisma”.
- From the search results, click Prisma and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Prisma on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Prisma, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Prisma on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Prisma” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Using the Prisma app on a PC provides the user with a more comfortable working environment, with better interface, more advanced effects, and simpler navigation options.