In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Plus Messenger for PC Windows and Mac.
Plus Messenger for PC
The Plus Messenger app is a private messaging app, available to users for free. It uses the same technology as most third-party messengers, but has slightly different features that encourage several people to choose it over some other similar apps.
Users are provided with end-to-end encryption that provides them with maximum privacy, large file sharing, and instant messaging tools.
Plus, Messenger has a great, simple to use interface, with several amazing sharing options including bulk sharing, media sharing and theme saves. Although a mobile device app, users can access the Plus Messenger app on their PCs using an android emulator or player.
Features of Plus Messenger
- Message details shows size of message, with an exact timestamp
- Forwarded messages do not display the forward icon
- Option to have multiple tabs for chats or groups
- Several themes are available to aid personalization
- Option to generate private links to messages.
Download Plus Messenger for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||July 2, 2021|
|Download File||Plus Messenger|
How to Install Plus Messenger for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Plus Messenger on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Plus Messenger on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Plus Messenger”.
- From the search results, click Plus Messenger and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Plus Messenger on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Plus Messenger, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Plus Messenger on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Plus Messenger” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Users will enjoy better messaging experiences using this messenger app on their PC, as well as better navigation tools, network connectivity and privacy protection.
Leave a Reply