In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install PickU for PC Windows and Mac.
PickU for PC
PickU is an android app that enables users to edit their photos with simple, yet effective editing tools and features for pictures. With the PickU app, users can make their facebook and instagram pictures look stunning with tools that are easy to use. The app provides users with smart tools that automatically identifies picture contents and edit the photos to their best.
Users can easily add multiple pictures in a frame, create collages, add texts, stickers, change photo background, and perform several other editing functions with one app. With a reliable android emulator, the PickU app can be installed and used on a PC, which will enable users to enjoy its functions better.
Features of the App
- Artificial Intelligent Cutout tool
- Ultra-smart editing tools
- Collage designs
- Unlimited background designs, stickers, and text features.
Download PickU for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 24, 2021|
How to Install PICKU for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install PickU on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install PickU on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “PickU”.
- From the search results, click PickU and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the PickU on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using PickU, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install PickU on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “PickU” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Using the PickU app on a PC, will enable users to have better access to the platform’s tools and services, with better navigation and layout options.