In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Periscop for PC Windows and Mac.
Periscop for PC
Periscop is an app that is designed to enable users to live stream with friends or fans around the world. The Periscop app allows users to explore things from different parts of the world, meet new people, visit new places without being physically present.
Users get to share ideas and interests, and engage in several other amazing activities. With the app, users will enjoy real-time video contents, and can search for popular video streams in different locations.
The Periscop app also enables users to watch videos they have missed with the replay highlights option, and enjoy other unique benefits.
Features of the App
- Broadcast videos live
- Watch live streams of others
- Interact with people
- Explore the world from your abode
- Share live videos with friends and family
Download Periscop for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 27, 2021|
How to Install Periscop for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Periscop on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Periscop on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Periscop”.
- From the search results, click Periscop and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Periscop on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Periscop, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Periscop on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Periscop” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
Periscop can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player which enables users to enjoy amazing streaming services.
Leave a Reply