In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install PdaNet for PC Windows and Mac.
PdaNet for PC
PdaNet is an app that provides users with tethering services, and enables them to share the internet from one device to others. With the PdaNet app, users can share the internet through USB tethering, WiFi connection or Bluetooth tethering.
All you need to do is ensure that your device has an active internet plan, and you can connect to other devices and enjoy smooth internet access. The app offers users a 30-day free trial, and convenient internet access with easy-to-use tools, and amazing features and services.
Features of the App
- Share your internet with other devices
- Connect to the internet via several routes
- Free trial
- Remarkable access and use
- Unlimited usage option
Download PdaNet for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||December 22, 2020|
How to Install PdaNet for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install PdaNet on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install PdaNet on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “PdaNet”.
- From the search results, click PdaNet and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the PdaNet on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using PdaNet, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install PdaNet on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “PdaNet” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the PdaNet app on PCs, users can share their internet with any device they want from their PCs, and enjoy browsing seamlessly.