In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install PayNearby for PC Windows and Mac.
PayNearby for PC
PayNearby for PC is an app that provides users with features and services which enable them to perform several transactions with ease and speed. With the PayNearby phone, users can perform financial transactions very easily and can make domestic payments at ease.
The PayNearby app provides users with several other functions like cash collection, mobile recharge, insurance payments, and several others. The app also provides users an avenue to become business correspondents of financial institutions as it provides financial services to customers.
Features of the App
- Cash withdrawals
- Easy registration for retailers
- Money transfer
- Mobile Recharge
- Simple user interface and more
Download PayNearby for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.3 and up|
|Last Update||August 3, 2021|
How to Install PayNearby for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install PayNearby on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install PayNearby on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “PayNearby”.
- From the search results, click PayNearby and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the PayNearby on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using PayNearby, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install PayNearby on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “PayNearby” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
PayNearby is accessible on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player, which enable users perform transactions from their PCs, at ease.