In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install PagerBook for PC Windows and Mac.
PagarBook for PC
PagerBook for PC is a great app for employee management tool for managing workers and salary payments. The app works perfectly on computers using android emulators.
With this app, you will be able to manage the activities of staff, their attendance and record all tasks completed by each member. It also allows you to record and manage salary payments, advances, early pay all in the app.
Features of the App
- Straightforward staff attendance management
- Salary advance & payroll manager
- Report generator
- Safe and secure with user password for privacy
- Simple bookkeeping and accounting manager
- Control every staff type in your employ
- Set reminders and notifications
- Multiple languages to choose
- Automatic data backup
Download PagerBook for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||July 2, 2021|
How to Install PagerBook for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install PagerBook on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install PagerBook on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “PagerBook”.
- From the search results, click PagerBook and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the PagerBook on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using PagerBook, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install PagerBook on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “PagerBook” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The PagerBook app is one great way to keep track of your staff and employees, their attendance and work done. You don’t need a complicated app to manage staff payroll and salary payments with this app. Download the app today and enjoy it for free.