In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Orbot for PC Windows and Mac.
Orbot App for PC
Orbot is a mobile device app designed to provide users with proxy protection, and the ability to gain access to blocked sites and pass-through firewalls.
With the Orbot app, users can surf the internet more freely and securely with their encrypted internet support. Users will not only gain access to blocked sites, but can also download and save files that are not easily accessible.
The Orbot app uses Tor software for data protection and provides users with privacy and security throughout their online presence.
Features of the App
- Amazing privacy protection
- Enables users to access blocked sites
- Helps users to break down firewalls
- Uses secure and encrypted data
Download Orbot for PC
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||April 30, 2021|
How to Install Orbot for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Orbot on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Orbot on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Orbot”.
- From the search results, click Orbot and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Orbot on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Orbot, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Orbot on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Orbot” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The Orbot app is available on PCs to provide users with the privacy and security protections they need when browsing the internet with their PCs. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator.