In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Omlet Arcade for PC Windows and Mac.
Omlet Arcade for PC
Omlet Arcade is a specially designed app for mobile devices, which is created to enable users to live stream mobile games of their choice and share their favourite gaming moments with their friends, and social accounts.
With the Omlet Arcade app, users can also connect and team up with new friends to improve their gaming experiences with advanced gaming tools. The games streams can also be shared to YouTube, Twitch or Facebook, which gives users the opportunity to trend online.
Features of the App
- With the Omlet Arcade app, users can book private sessions with their favourite streamer using Pro Play
- Create or join gaming clubs
- Option to stream HUDs
- Voice chat with friends while playing game
- Make new friends and gaming team
Download Omlet Arcade for PC
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||July 21, 2021|
|Download File||Omlet Arcade|
How to Install Omlet Arcade for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Omlet Arcade on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Omlet Arcade on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Omlet Arcade”.
- From the search results, click Omlet Arcade and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the app is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Omlet Arcade, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Omlet Arcade on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Omlet Arcade” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Omlet Arcade app on PCs, users can stream their favourite mobile device games on their PC, and enjoy the best gaming sessions and streams for free.