In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install OmeTV for PC Windows and Mac.
OmeTV for PC
OmeTV is a mobile device app, specifically created to enable users to communicate in a special pattern that involves video chats, and several other unique services. With the OmeTV app, users can connect in ways they never have, as they can meet new people and make new friends remotely.
The OmeTV app also provides users with text chatting options and provides users with more features and services for maximum functionality. With no need for registrations or signups, users can easily use the app, as soon as they have it installed on their devices.
Features of the App
- Provides users with chat options
- It is easy to use and very secure
- Users can access the video chat option with ease
- Users can make new friends and connect easily
Download OmeTV for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||July 20, 2021|
How to Install OmeTV for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install OmeTV on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install OmeTV on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “OmeTV”.
- From the search results, click OmeTV and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the OmeTV on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using OmeTV, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install OmeTV on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “OmeTV” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
The OmeTV app can be accessed on PCs using an android emulator or player. With the app on PCs, users will enjoy better visual effects and features.
Leave a Reply