In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install OLOW VPN for PC Windows and Mac.
OLOW VPN for PC
Olow VPN is a free VPN provider that enables users to keep their online activities protected, and encrypted with advanced levels of security. The app gives users access to blocked or censored sites, firewall protected sites and allows access to other online limitations. Olow VPN also provides users with protection from malware and security against hacks.
The app is designed with several amazing tools that keeps users free from security issues as they browse the internet, and is available to all users for free. Olow VPN can be accessed on PCs using an android emulator or player.
Features of the App
- Easy to use interface
- Unlimited bandwidth connectivity
- Powerful SSL certificates
- Access to blocked sites online
- Advanced security features and services
Download OLOW VPN for PC
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||August 20, 2020|
|Download File||OLOW VPN|
How to Install OLOW VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install OLOW VPN on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install OLOW VPN on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “OLOW VPN”.
- From the search results, click OLOW VPN and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the OLOW VPN on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using OLOW VPN, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install OLOW VPN on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “OLOW VPN” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With Olow VPN, users can enjoy all the security they need for their online presence and interaction. With the app’s accessibility on PCs, users will enjoy better connectivity and security access.