In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install MyIndihome for PC Windows and Mac.
MyIndihome for PC
MyIndihome app is an android app that enables users to manage their homes from any location. The app is designed with advanced tech and services that allow users access information on any Indiehome service in their location, make Indiehome payments at ease, add other services like streaming channels, and enjoy more unique activities under one roof.
MyIndihome app also informs users of new updates on Indiehome services, and offers them promos, and several other amazing offers and services. The app can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator, which gives users more desired Management results.
Features of the App
- Easily make payments to Indiehome services
- Monitor installation progress of Indiehome
- Check for Indiehome services available at your location
- Add other services like Minipack TV channels, WiFi ID Seamless, and others
- Register for Indiehome services.
Download MyIndihome for PC
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||December 16, 2020|
How to Install MyIndihome for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install MyIndihome on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install MyIndihome on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “MyIndihome”.
- From the search results, click MyIndihome and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the MyIndihome on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using MyIndihome, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install MyIndihome on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “MyIndihome” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the MyIndihome app accessible on PCs, users will enjoy better services and features, with better navigation tools and more advanced settings.
Leave a Reply