In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install My Telenor App for PC Windows and Mac.
My Telenor App for PC
My Telenor is an app that is connected to a user’s Telenor number and is used to perform several transactions and activities for free. Users can easily connect the Telenor app to their Telenor number with a single tap, and users can manage the relevant information on their app with ease.
With the Telenor app, users can access flash sales and check the status of their airtime, data and SMS credits very easily. Users also have the option to settle their postpaid bills and make recharges on their prepaid account for free.
Features of the App
- Access relevant information
- Make payments
- Check account balance
- Available to shop
- Easy conversion to postpaid
Download My Telenor App for PC
|Name||My Telenor App|
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||August 11, 2021|
|Download File||My Telenor App|
How to Install My Telenor App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install My Telenor App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install My Telenor App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “My Telenor App”.
- From the search results, click My Telenor App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the My Telenor App on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using My Telenor App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install My Telenor App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “My Telenor App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Telenor app accessible on PCs, users can easily access their Telenor account using their PCs for free.