In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Moon Reader for PC Windows and Mac.
Moon Reader for PC
Moon Reader is an amazing book reader that provides users with the best functions. With the app, users can read documents and books from their devices, and also enjoy several other amazing features and services.
On the app, users can access thousands of books for free, and read as many books as they want, seamlessly.
The app includes over 10 themes, and it provides users with the option to switch between night mode and day mode. The app also includes several other amazing features and tools that make users enjoy the best experiences.
Features of the App
- Gesture commands
- Eye care option
- Full visual options
- Smart paragraph
- Up to 24 customised operations to be added to up to 15 events
- Several paging types
Download Moon Reader for PC
|App Version||Varies with device|
|Category||Book & Reference|
|App Size||Varies with device|
|Supported Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Update||August 18, 2021|
|Download File||Moon Reader|
How to Install Moon Reader for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Moon Reader on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Moon Reader on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Moon Reader”.
- From the search results, click Moon Reader and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Moon Reader on your PC (Windows/Mac) is installed.
- To start using Moon Reader, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Moon Reader on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Moon Reader” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Moon Reader app on PCs, users can access several ebooks from their PCs and read as much as they want, for free. The app is accessible on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.
Leave a Reply