In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Momentum App for PC Windows and Mac.
Momentum App for PC
Momentum app is a camera app that enables users to enjoy amazing surveillance activities and allows users to monitor their possessions, and personal effects closely. The app is designed for mobile devices but can be accessed on PCs with the use of an android emulator or player.
Users can watch live footage of happenings in their surroundings, and keep an eye on their homes and offices for free. With amazing services and tools, users will enjoy the best services and enjoy ensure their safety.
Features of the App
- Live surveillance feeds
- Instant alerts on motion detection
- Cloud storage
- Dual way audio interaction
- Infrared night vision
Download Momentum App for PC
|Category||House & Home|
|Supported Android Version||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||October 26, 2021|
|Download File||Momentum App|
How to Install Momentum App for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install Momentum App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install Momentum App on PC using BlueStacks
- To get Bluestacks, visit the Download link below on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Double click the .EXE file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Follow the onscreen setup wizard instructions to complete the installation which takes only a few minutes.
- Once installed, launch the Emulator by clicking the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and from the search bar type “Momentum App”.
- From the search results, click Momentum App and Click Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and the App is installed on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- To start using Momentum App, click on the icon from the Bluestacks home screen and you are good to go.
Method 2: Install Momentum App on PC using NoxPlayer
- Visit the official site and download Nox App Player.
- Double-click the .EXE file after the download is complete to install the emulator.
- Click Allow for the software to make changes in your computer and click Run to start installing.
- Launch the emulator after the installation is completed.
- Complete the setup by following the steps as prompted such as Language.
- Once setup is done, Launch Google Play Store from Nox home screen.
- Enter Google Account login details.
- Click on the search bar and type “Momentum App” then click enter.
- Click on the app icon and then click install.
With the Momentum app, users have access to controls that keep them safe from external infiltrations and worries on their possessions.